Create Curb Appeal With Your Lawn
Dallas’ Trusted Lawn Care Service Since 2007
Curb appeal is important for your home or business because it enhances your property and serves as a reflection of you. One way to add instant design and aesthetics is by adding flowers and a garden. There are many reasons people choose to build elevated garden beds. It may be done in rocky areas or on areas like roofs and concrete floors where there is no soil to plant. It can also be great for small spaces. A raised garden can also increase your property value.
At We Mow Dallas, our skilled Dallas landscapers use cutting-edge technology and innovative methods to great a beautiful lawn that is sure to catch everyone’s eye. We take the time to understand our customer’s aesthetic and help transform their vision into a reality.
Want to enhance your property’s curb appeal? Call (214) 891-5991 today.
Why Choose Raised Gardens for Curb Appeal?
Raised gardens are an easy way to create dimension and add color to your lawn without having to dig deep. Our skilled landscapers in Dallas can handle everything from construction to maintenance and work quickly and efficiently to provide beautiful gardens you can enjoy all year.
The most important aspect of building an elevated garden is choosing the right material for the base.
Some available materials include:
- Wood: Wood is cheap and easy to acquire. However, wood is susceptible to rotting and can have a much shorter lifespan compared to other materials.
- Cedar: Unlike ordinary wood, cedar is durable, easy to construct, and is a biodegradable material. Despite its relative durability, it has a shorter lifespan and can change color particularly if it is untreated.
- Rock: The material is readily available. But rock can allow grass and weeds to seep through. It is heavy and may be difficult to work with.
- Plastic (HDPE): HDPE (High-density polyethylene) is durable and does not allow leaching. It is also recyclable and available in many different colors. Its main disadvantage is that it is expensive, and lifting could cause it to warp on one side.
- Metal: The industrial look can be aesthetically pleasing on your garden. It is also very strong and does not warp or rot. Unfortunately, some metals can rust. Also, some metals like galvanized steel are not ideal for vegetable gardens. The zinc can leech out to the soil.
Once you have the base down, you can choose which plants to put in them. Whether you want vibrant daisies or pretty peonies, we can help! Turn to We Mow Dallas for quality work from landscapers who genuinely care. We pay attention to the details to ensure your home or business makes the right first impression.
Are you ready to get started? Call (214) 891-5991 today!