Sod Installation in Dallas
Turning Your Lawn Vision Into a Reality
Creating beautiful, head-turning lawns take time. The lawn’s layout must be properly designed with the grass and the plants being located where they will have room to grow. However, when you plant grass the traditional way, it can take quite some time for you to reap the rewards.
If you don’t want to spend a long time waiting for the grass to grow, installing sod will quicken the process. With a simple step, you can transform dirt lawns into beautifully manicured yards.
Things to consider before installing sod:
- The type of turf grass you want to plant
- The site preparation required
- The amount of time you intend to provide in caring for your lawn
When you have defined all these three parameters, you will be able to decide if sod installation is right for you. At We Mow Dallas, our Dallas landscapers have extensive experience and knowledge about different lawns. We’re happy to answer your questions and give you a free estimate on our services.
Reach out to us at (214) 891-5991. We’ll get you started right away.
Why Go With Sod?
- Less effort – Sod is already cared for and brought to maturity. Installing it will take less effort compared to planting grass seeds.
- Ready-made lawn – Once you have installed the sod, you have an instant lawn. There is no need to dig, shovel, and plant seeds. You will save time because you won’t be tending and nurturing the grass seeds and waiting for them to mature which takes a couple of years.
- Strong and hardy – Two weeks after installation, the sod will be ready for full use. You can step on the grass, play games, and even have a picnic because it can withstand heavy traffic.
- Adaptable – You can install sod in almost any type of soil. It can also be installed any time of the year as long as the ground can be tilled.
Can Sod Be Installed During the Fall or Winter?
Yes, absolutely! Installing sod in the fall or winter months can actually be advantageous as it allows you to get a head start on establishing your lawn during its dormant stage while using less water. As the temperature begins to rise, dormant sod roots will begin to take hold and quickly develop into a lush, beautiful lawn. As long as the area you wish to have sodded is properly graded and can be lightly tilled, sod can be laid any time of year.
If you are ready to enjoy a lusher, prettier yard, turn to We Mow Dallas. Our skilled landscapers will get you started with a free estimate. We work quickly and carefully to ensure your property’s exterior looks exactly how you envisioned.
Reach out to us at (214) 891-5991 for sod installation in Dallas.